Wednesday, June 5, 2013

First Few Days at UNI!

Wednesday, June 5th, 2013

Hi Everyone!


I'm Libby and I am the NACUFS intern at the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls, Iowa. I got here on Monday the 3rd, and got settled into my apartment that evening. Tuesday I met with Lisa Krausman, and we went to lunch at one of the main dining locations on campus. After that I attended a staff meeting where I got to meet some of the people I would be working with this summer. Today was my first official day interning. I met with Lisa at 9 for my orientation and tour around campus, where I got to see the different locations  where I would be working as well as some of the main attractions on campus. For lunch I got to try one of Lisa's favorite food items at UNI, which were the create your own quesadillas. They were delicious and it was a really cool dining concept! I finished the day with a tour around the Cedar Falls community. I am starting to figure out where different things are now, so hopefully I will stop getting lost so much soon. This summer is off to a great start and I can't wait to see what else is has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment