Monday, June 10, 2013

About the blog...

It has been so exciting to hear about everyone's first weeks at their host schools! So far it looks like everyone is making the most of this opportunity. I have a few blog-related housekeeping notes...

1. Please tag the name of your host school when you write a new post! I have gone back and tagged all of the posts previously written, but if you could help me out going forward, I would appreciate it. Also - Michigan State interns and Montana State interns - you are both welcome to use the MSU tag, but please also use the longer, more specific tag. :)

2. Many schools consider your ID number to be sensitive information. I have gone back and blurred or blocked out all of the legible ID numbers and bar codes in photos already posted, but if anyone else is planning to post a photo of your ID, please take these precautions before you post. It is probably overly cautious, but I'd rather be safe than sorry! Also - my photoshop skillz are pretty mediocre, and I wasn't trying to make the photos look pretty, so sorry if I ruined the look of your post!

I can't wait to hear more from all of you!

1 comment: