Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It all comes together... Under The City Lights.


Under The City Lights, Coast To Coast

The Freshmen College Banquet













Colleen and I next to our Cities. Philadelphia and Chicago!

"City lights" over the buffet table.Thanks to Adam for making this for us it turned out great!


 



The flowers turned out beautifully!!




A special thanks to Mrs.Wynona, She helped us with all the flower arranging.


Her genius idea, putting flowers up the inside of the vase!
The beautiful centerpieces!


And of course the food....



 No Surprise here, the food came out great. Our guests were very pleased.
Chicago Style deep dish came out great!









 
The It's It, were very messy to make, but well worth it in the end!


The It's its were a huge it hit!


Sam's Banana Foster action station!










Everyone had a great time!


City Scenes lined both sides of the line to the buffet!
The Banquet was a success!! 
We Were very happy with the results of our banquet, and our customers had a positive experience.
Special thanks to the summit crew for helping out with our banquet so much! 


My NACUFS internship overall:


    I can't  believe it's been 8 weeks already! That time went by too fast! I could not have asked for a better experince in my NACUFS internship. I learned more than I ever thought I would. I worked with some amazing people, who I will miss very much. I learned something from everyone I worked with. Also everyone was very willing to answer all of my questions, which is a patient task. I learned a lot about different managing styles, including some insight into my own managing style. I'm so fortunate that the people I worked with got the job done while keeping things fun and lighthearted, and making me laugh a lot! 
      I will always cherish this experience, what I have learned and all the people I have met. From what I experience Southern Hospitality is a wonderful part of UGA and Athens. The people I worked with and met down here have been very inviting and kind. Which is making it harder to leave everyone. 

     I can't wait to come back to Athens someday in the future, and hopefully see this campus on a Bulldog football game day!

A BIG THANK YOU, to everyone I have had the pleasure to work with and meet while at UGA , you have made this an unforgettable experience!!

The so many great people I have met here:


Colleen of course always keeps me laughing,. It has been such a pleasure to share this summer and experience with her.
  
Mrs.Sandra, I'll miss her daily hugs, positivity and encouragement!


Orientation team, was so welcoming to us.  

Chef Paul teaching us to make grits for the first time! And
Always willing to help us out!
Katherine, I learned so much from her!
She made me feel so encouraged, about being at Purdue University and the future ahead in Dietetics

 More fun times:

Spending lots of fun times with this group. Here we are after tubing!



Pizza Flipping


Sam has always been so inspiring and worked so hard for us.
"A day without laughter is a day wasted"
I appreciate all the laughs we've shared







Your 2013 UGA NACUFS interns:

And Of course the biggest shout out and thanks, goes to Kris Ingmundson! Thank you for seeing something in me and making this all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment